Estate, Trust and Probate Attorney
Jack P. Baron, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Member – Lum, Drasco & Positan LLC
Jack was admitted to the practice of law in New Jersey in 1980 and holds both a Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University School of Law and a Master of Laws degree (Taxation) from New York University Law School.
With over thirty years of experience, Jack works primarily in the areas of trusts and estates, as well as commercial and transactional matters. He is experienced in the preparation of wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, probate matters and estate administration. Jack counsels clients in the estate and gift tax laws pertaining to the transfer of assets, including gifts, sales, charitable giving and other dispositions, with the goal of maximizing available tax opportunities. Jack works with the firm’s litigation department in the handling of estate and trust litigation matters.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate and Trust Planning and Administration
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Acquisitions and Sales
- New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. Tax Court, 1983
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 1980 J.D.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, 1983 LL.M. Taxation
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey, 1977 B.S. (Accounting)